We have strong civil engineering capability for delivering structural concrete elements for both large and small infrastructure projects. This is particularly the case with rail infrastructure where we have wide ranging experience of working trackside as well as above LUL assets.
We are RISQS accredited and able to adapt our works methodology to comply with Network Rail protocols and procedures. Our meticulous approach to safety at Barking Riverside resulted in the project team achieving TfL’s Beacon Award.
Rail infrastructure services
- Enabling works
- Stations box construction
- Viaduct construction
- Bridge abutments construction and installation
- Pier wall construction
- Parapet design and construction
- Installation of precast concrete beams
Temporary works design
- Support structures for Bridge beams
- Abutment formwork systems
- Diaphragm beams