The office manager role is divided into admin tasks and document control.
- Booking and organising all site inductions
- Biosite registrations, Legal Right to work checks, weekly timesheets & expenses.
- General administration office duties - scanning, photocopying, printing and collating documents, filing and monitoring office supplies
- Maintaining and tracking site personnel movements for weekly timesheets and reports
- Responsible for logistics – booking and managing deliveries
- Providing administrative support to the project team - general queries, creating various reports including the monthly progress report (CV
Document Control Tasks:
- Uploading documents onto the system
- Downloading drawings, tracking latest revisions and approvals, dealing with rejected documents and comments
- Distributing all information to the relevant parties, tracking documents issued for AJM to action and notifying the team to take appropriate action on the pending documents.
- Collecting & collating information and documentation for the H&S department - managing training records; distributing RAMS to site operatives & AJM supervisors etc
- Assisting the Plant/Buying department with plant, materials, monthly reports
- Issuing weekly reports including team inspection reports, Toolbox Talks, Briefing Sheets
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration/ Level 2 NVQ in business admin - desirable but not mandatory
- Strong Administration skills with minimum 2 years’ experience in the construction sector
- Knowledge in document control using software such as Conject BIW, Aconex, Asite, 4Projects
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
Pay, benefits and more:
As an employee, not only will you be in receipt of a competitive salary, we also offer 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays). You will have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other benefits.